Non Immigrant Visa

Best Immigration india

F4 India Handle Nonimmigrant Visa with Confidence

We are a full-service U.S. immigration firm who assists clients around-the-world with their U.S. immigration needs. We are mainly recognized for our outstanding results and our industry-leading client service. F4 India provides world class, cost effective, immigration solutions. F4India is a full-service immigration law firm focused on tailoring the very best immigration and corporate solutions that meet the needs of our clients. We are acknowledged for our innovative solutions that attain “impossible” visas; we solve the most complex immigration problems for business, investors, individuals and families. Our focus is on making the immigration goals of our clients a reality.

We are the market leader in securing Immigrant and Non-Immigrant visas to the United States. We have been practicing in this area of law for many years and have gained deep insight, experience, and skills to successfully handle non-immigrant visas. With all of this backing our team of attorneys, you can be assured that you are in very good hands when you work with us.

Effective strategy is the only key for getting desired results. Our attorney does deep analyzation of your case before filing Non-Immigrant visa for you, every detail from past to future planning is been examined just in order to avoid rejection. These are some of the reasons you should get our legal support for your non -immigrant visa.

What is Non-Immigrant Visa?

The type of a visa is determined by the purpose of travel to the United States. Those who wish to live permanently in the U.S. go for an immigrant visa, while a nonimmigrant visa is issued to a person with permanent residence outside the United States, but wishes to be in the U.S. on a temporary basis , it could be tourism, medical treatment, business, temporary work or study, etc.

You can find accurate information about specific nonimmigrant visa category, that will apply to you by consulting our expert nonimmigrant visa advisors. Deciding to live and work in the United States even temporarily is a big decision for anyone, as it is connected with your dreams of boosting your career by giving it an international experience or to fulfil a motive of earning well or enhance your status and in order to fulfil all your desires you need the best and most knowledgeable lawyer to help you succeed.F4 India Immigration Law Firm has dedicated attorney who will help you to achieve your goals.

If you would like to schedule an in-person, phone consultation, please use the online consultation form.

Non-Immigrant Visa Type

Visa for Tourism & Visit

Visa for Business

Visa for Employment

Visa for Study & Exchange

Visitor Visa B-1

Tourism is a short visit for vacation, for visiting family and friends, or for medical treatment. Visitor visas are non-immigrant visas for persons who wish to enter the United States temporarily for business (visa category B-1), for tourism (visa category B-2), or for a combination of both purposes (B-1/B-2).


A foreign national traveling to the United States to conduct a temporary business need a visitor visa (B-1). Examples of temporary business are, attending business meetings or consultations or attending a business convention or conference or negotiating contracts.

Temporary Employment Visas H, L, O, P, Q

Temporary worker visas are for persons who wish to enter the United States for employment lasting a fixed period of time and are not measured permanent or indefinite. Each of these visas needs the prospective employer to first file a petition with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Only an approved petition is allowed to put on for a work visa.

Student Visas F, M

Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wants to enter the United States must first get a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for provisional stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. You must have a student visa to study in the United States. Your course of study and the type of school you plan to attend determine whether you need an F visa or an M visa.

B1 Business Visa

The B1visa is a Business Visitor visa, available to visitors who are seeking temporary entry into the U.S. to connect in legal commerce activities of a business or professional nature which do not engage receiving income or payment of any kind from a U.S. source.

It is a non-immigrant visa which lets foreign nationals except students, persons performing skilled or unskilled labor, or senate of foreign information media, to enter in-to the U.S. on a temporary basis to be present at business meetings or seminars. f4 India’s knowledgeable immigration attorneys are expert and experienced in preparing and filing all the required documents for business visitors who wish to apply for the B1 visa.

Note: B1 visa holders may not get a salary, compensation, etc. from any of the United State sources except for reimbursement of subsidiary tour expenses only.

B2 Visitor For Pleasure

The B-2 classification is suitable for those planning to visit the US for pleasure. The intent during the time of the visa application and admission should be to engage in a just temporary visit, followed by departure from the U.S.

The B-2 class is suitable for tourism, social visits, certain medical treatments, and participation in amateur sports, music and events. This class can be used for domestic partners not in a marital relationship, to accompany their qualifying partners. B-2 visitors are admitted to the US for a first admission period of 6 months. Nevertheless, the port of entry officers may further restrict the admission period based on the purpose of the visit, one’s U.S. travelling history along with other considerations. In certain situations, it's possible to get extensions of B-2 remain beyond the first admission period. Nevertheless, it's vital to establish the requirement to expand the visit in a manner consistent with the B-2 requirements.

Worker Visa

  • H-1B Visa & Status

  • L-1 Visa & Status

  • J-1 Exchange

  • Other Work Visa & Status

F4 India is expert in obtaining all types of employment visas for every country in the United States. After all, it has been one of our core services for past so many years. In today's world obtaining the right employment visa is a foremost priority. However, our strategy is differentiated by our proven procedures, proprietary technology and strategic thinking

Student Visa

  • F-1 Visa & Status

  • J-1 Visa & Status

  • M-1 Visa & Status

The United States attract foreign nationals every year those who want to pursue their studies in approved educational institutions. We streamline the student visa process and provide a supportive experience

List of U.S. Non-immigrant and Temporary Visas

A foreign national who enters the United States to invest, work, training, study or reside in the United States shall have a visa.

F4-India will help you to define the most suitable visa for you according to the purpose of your trip as well as your academic and professional backgrounds.

If you would like to know what type of Green Card applies for a Non-Immigrant Visa, contact us today. you can write an email at or you can call at +91-6283507748

There is a visa for each letter of the alphabet as described in the chart below. Please click on the visa that interests you to review a full description of the requirements and procedure.

  • A-1: Foreign Government Officials: Ambassador, Public Minister, Career Diplomat or Consular Officer, or Immediate Family.

  • A-2: Foreign Government Officials: Other Foreign Government Official or Employee, or Immediate Family.

  • A-3: Foreign Government Officials: Attendant, Servant, or Personal Employee of A-1 or A-2, or Immediate Family.

  • B-1: Temporary Visa for Business Travellers and domestic servants.

  • B-2: Visitors ("tourists"): Temporary Visitor for Pleasure or Medical Treatment.

  • C-1: Alien in Transit.

  • C-1/D:Combined Transit and Crewman Visa.

  • C-2: Alien in Transit to United Nations Headquarters District Under Sec. 11.(3), (4), or (5) of the Headquarters Agreement.

  • C-3: Foreign Government Official, Immediate Family, Attendant, Servant or Personal Employee, in Transit.

  • C-4: Transit without Visa, see ATP

  • D-1: Crew member departing on same vessel of arrival.

  • D-2:Crew member departing by means other than a vessel of arrival.

  • E-1:Treaty Trader, Spouses, and Children under the age of twenty-one (21).

  • E2:Treaty Investor, Spouses and Children under the age of twenty-one (21).

  • E-2: Employee Treaty Trader, Spouses, and Children under the age of twenty-one (21).

  • E-3: Special category for Australian nationals who will work in a Specialty Occupation (Profession), Spouses and Children under the age of twenty-one (21). It is called an "Australian H-1B".

  • EB-5: Green Card for investors of $1 million or $500,000 in a "Pilot Program".

  • F-1:Academic Student.

  • F-2:Spouses and Children under the age of twenty-one (21).

  • G-1: Principal Resident Representative of Recognized Foreign Government to International Organization, Staff, or Immediate Family.

  • G-2:Other Representative of Recognized Foreign Member Government to International Organization, or Immediate Family.

  • G-3: Representative of Non recognized Non-member Foreign Government to International Organization or Immediate Family.

  • G-4:International Organization Officer or Employee, or Immediate Family.

  • G-5: Attendant, Servant, or Personal Employee of G-1 through G-4 or Immediate Family.

  • H-1B1: Professionals who come temporarily to the U.S. to perform a specialty occupation

  • H-1B2: Aliens who come temporarily to the U.S. to perform cooperative research and development projects.

  • H-1B3:Aliens who come temporarily to the U.S. as a fashion model

  • H-1C:Nurse coming to areas of health professional shortage.

  • H-2A: Aliens who come to the U.S. to perform agricultural labor or services of temporary or seasonal nature.

  • H-2B:Aliens who come to the U.S. not to perform agricultural labor or services but to perform work in temporary nature.

  • H-2R:Special type of H-2B visa which was temporarily provided as a way to bypass the quotas for the H-2B for individuals who had been previously issued H-2B status (enacted in the Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act for Defence, the Global War on Terror, and Tsunami Relief, 2005, P.L. 109-13, 119 Stat. 231, signed into law by the President on May 11, 2005).

  • H-3:Aliens who come to the U.S. to participate in a training program.

  • H-4:Spouses and children under the age of twenty-one (21).

  • I: Representative of Foreign Information Media, Spouses and Child.

  • J-1:Exchange Visitor.

  • J-2:Exchange Visitor.

  • K-1:Fiancé(e) of United States Citizen.

  • K-2: Minor Child of Fiancé(e) of U.S. Citizen.

  • K-3:Spouses of a U.S. Citizen under the LIFE Act.

  • K-4:Children of K-3 under the LIFE Act.

  • L-1A: Intracompany Transferee (Executive, Managerial) Continuing Employment with International Firm or Corporation.

  • L-1B: Intracompany Transferee (Specialized Knowledge Personnel) Continuing Employment with International Firm or Corporation.

  • L-2: Spouses and Children under the age of twenty-one (21).

  • M-1: Vocational Student or Other Nonacademic Student.

  • M-2: Spouses and Children under the age of twenty-one (21).

  • N-8: Parent of an Alien Classified SK-3 Special Immigrant.

  • N-9: Children under the age of twenty-one (21) of N-8 or of an SK-1, SK-2, or SK-4 Special Immigrant.

  • NATO-1: Principal Permanent Representative of Member State to NATO (including any of its Subsidiary Bodies) Resident in the U.S. and Resident Members of Official Staff; Secretary-General, Assistant Secretary-General, and Executive Secretary of NATO; Other Permanent NATO Officials of Similar Rank, or Immediate Family.

  • NATO-2: Other Representative of a member state to NATO (including any of Subsidiary Bodies) including Representatives, its Advisers and Technical Experts of Delegations, Members of Immediate Art. 3, 4 UST 1796 Family; Dependents of Member of a Force Entering in Accordance with the Provisions Status-of-Forces Agreement or in accordance with the provisions of the Protocol on the Status of International Military Headquarters; Members of Such a Force if Issued Visas.

  • NATO-3: Official Clerical Staff Accompanying Representative of Member State to NATO (including any of its Subsidiary Bodies) or Immediate Family.

  • NATO-4: Official of NATO (Other Than Those Classifiable as NATO- 1) or Immediate Family.

  • NATO-5: Expert, Other Than NATO Officials Classifiable Under the NATO-4, Employed in Missions on Behalf of NATO, and their Dependents

  • NATO-6: Member of a Civilian Component Accompanying a Force Entering in Accordance with the Provisions of the NATO Status of- Forces Agreement; Member of a Civilian Component Attached to or Employed by an Allied Headquarters Under the Protocol on the Status of International Military Headquarters Set Up Pursuant to the North Atlantic Treaty; and their Dependents.

  • NATO-7: Attendant, Servant, or Personal Employee of NATO-1, NATO-2, NATO-3, NATO-4, NATO-5, and NATO-6 Classes, or Immediate Family.

  • O-1A:Aliens possessing extraordinary abilities in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics.

  • O-1B:Aliens of extraordinary ability in the arts or extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry

  • O-2:Accompanying Alien.

  • O-3:Spouses or Children under the age of twenty-one (21).

  • P-1:Athletes, Entertainment Groups and Support Personnel.

  • P-2:Artistic Exchange (reciprocal exchange program).

  • P-3:Artistic Exchange (culturally unique program).

  • P-4:Spouses and Children under the age of twenty-one (21)

  • Q-1:Participant in an International Cultural Exchange Program.

  • Q-2: Irish Peace Process Cultural and Training Program (Walsh Visas).

  • Q-3: Spouses and children under the age of twenty-one (21).

  • R-1:Aliens in a religious occupation.

  • R-2:Spouses or Children under the age of twenty-one (21).

  • S-5:Certain Aliens Supplying Critical Information Relating to a Criminal Organization or Enterprise.

  • S-6:Certain Aliens Supplying Critical Information Relating to Terrorism.

  • S-7:Qualified Family Member of S-5 or S-6.

  • T-1:Victim of a severe form of trafficking in persons.

  • T-2:Spouse of a victim of a severe form of trafficking in persons.

  • T-3:Child of a victim of a severe form of trafficking in persons.

  • T-4:Parent of the victim of a severe form of trafficking in persons (if T-1 victim if under twenty-one (21) years of age).

  • TN:Professional Workers under NAFTA.

  • TD:Spouses and children under the age of twenty-one (21).

  • U-1:Victim of Certain Criminal Activity.

  • U-2:Spouse of U-1.

  • U-3:Child of U-1.

  • U-4:Parent of U-1, if U-1 is under the age of twenty-one (21).

  • V-1:Spouse of an LPR who is the principal beneficiary of a family-based petition (Form I-130) which was filed prior to December 21, 2000, and has been pending for at least three years.

  • V-2:Child of an LPR who is the principal beneficiary of a family-based visa petition (Form I-130) that was filed prior to December 21, 2000, and has been pending for at least three years.

  • V-3:The derivative children of a V-1 or V-2.

  • TPS:Temporary Protected Status

Extend a Non-Immigrant Stay

If you want to expand your stay in the United States, you need to apply for a request before your sanctioned time of stay expires. If you stay in the United States after your sanctioned time of stay has finished, you may be banned from coming back and/or you may be deported from the United States. You also may be required to pertain for a new visa in the country of your nationality.

Eligibility Criteria for Extension

You may be qualified to file for an expansion of your sanctioned time of stay if:

  • You were legally entered into the United States with a non-immigrant visa

  • Your status as non-immigrant visa remains valid;

  • You are not ineligible because you have not committed any crimes

  • conditions of your admission have not been violated by you and

  • Till the time of your stay in United States your passport is valid and remains valid.

Visa Waiver Programs

The Visa Waiver Program is managed by the Department of Homeland Security in coordination with the State Department. Under this Visa waiver program citizens of 39 countries are permitted to travel to the United States for business or tourism and can stay up to 90 days without a visa. Check the list of countries eligible for visa waiver.

Countries eligible for Visa Waiver Program :

  • Andora

  • Australia

  • Austria

  • Belgium

  • Brunel

  • Chile

  • Czech Republic

  • Denmark

  • Estonia

  • Finland

  • France

  • Germany

  • Greece

  • Hungary

  • Iceland

  • Italy

  • Japan

  • Latvia

  • Liechtenstein

  • Lithuania

  • Luxembourg

  • Manaco

  • Netherlands

  • New Zealand

  • Norway

  • Portugal

  • Republic of Malta

  • San Marino

  • Singapore

  • Slovaka

  • Slovenia

  • South Korea

  • Spain

  • Sweden

  • Switzerland

  • Taiwan

  • United kingdom

How we can Assist You

For all those within the US, our Attorneys advise options for obtaining a change of status or extension of the B-2 from within the US, and represent people in connection with modifications or extensions of status, if appropriate.

For individuals outside the U.S., we provide assistance and advice related to B-2 visa applications at U.S. consulates. We help in proper cases between denials and immigration violations. Our affiliates in India and U.S. provides guidance for all type of regular and complex non -immigrant visa matters. We, F4 India Law Firm is a well-known best US immigration consultant in India and have the highest clientele from cities like Punjab, Delhi,Gujarat, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Kerala, Chennai. We do have clients from California, San Diego, Texas, Ohio, New Jersey, Indiana. These clients are petitioners or sponsors, who have enrolled with us in order to take care of their entire petition starting from filling I-13 to issue of green card and even beyond, that is US Citizenship. We have retained clients from the United States and India, especially Punjab through our experience, hard work,loyalty and our high success rate

We educate you on the immigration laws that impact you so you can make the best decision. We often arrange informative seminars or meetings for our clients and for other aspirants with a motive to educate them about the new updates. Also, we provide educating information to our clients through skype, emailers, and calls. It is a great pride that our clients have honoured us by giving a true feedback of being the Best immigration consultants in Punjab for USA.